Absolute Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Faction Application

Go down

Official Faction Application Empty Official Faction Application

Post by Phoenix Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:10 am

As most of us know from previous RP experience, becoming official has it's benefits. Everything from Faction Vehicles, to an OOC faction chat, an HQ, and the alliance with your friends. So why the hell would we take that away from this server? Below you will find the guidelines, credentials and the Official Faction Application. If you're interested AND meet the guidelines, fill it out and FORUM PM it to ME.

.::Guidelines::.
1) Do you have the needed RP knowledge to lead a faction? Keep in mind, you will be "in charge" of a mass load of people, be caught in RP with enemy and friendly factions, and probably....run into the cops. So, if you feel like making a faction, think that over. Assess whether or not your RP skill is high enough to LEAD a faction.
2) Are you an active player? From my own experience I can tell you....Nothing is worse than having a faction leader that is never online. So, if you're only on for 1-5 hours a week, please don't apply to lead a faction.
3) Are your members trustable and skilled? Think about this. If you just randomly met a guy on the server and got him to come into your faction, you might get screwed around. This is one of the reasons we put in an "assessment" period before making a decision on whether or not to make your faction official. You need to find people who are able to RP as a member of the faction you are creating, aren't going to get themselves banned in three days, and that can be trusted. So, be patient. Create a stable group before you apply.
4) If you feel like you are ready to take the "Official Status" for your faction...Use the application below and PM it to me.

.::RULES FOR APPLYING::.
1) The leader of the faction MUST be level 8 or higher. (Exceptions will be made for the FIRST WEEK of public server release ONLY!)
2) You MUST have a MINIMUM of 5 members, including the leader.
3) Think of a unique ranking system, consisting of a minimum of 5 ranks.
4) ALL of your members must be AT LEAST level 3.
5) Your members MUST be considered to contain GOOD RP skills.
6) The leader must NEVER have been banned from this server, or caught breaking OOC rules frequently.
7) ALL factions will go through a 7 DAY assessment period before being accepted

.::Official Faction Application::.

Subject:
Faction Application

Body:
1) What is the name of your faction?

2) What is the leader's name and level?

3) What are your member's names and levels?

4) What are the ranks in your faction?

5) What type of faction is this? (IE: Mafia)

6) Where is your HQ/Hood? (Please get an SS)

7) Why should your faction become official? (100 Word Minimum)
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

In-Game Characters : Scott Phoenix

Back to top Go down