Absolute Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Phoenix Monologues

Go down

The Phoenix Monologues Empty The Phoenix Monologues

Post by Phoenix Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:08 pm

((Will be updated constantly, keep checking back))
May 31, 2003
1425 Hours:
To this day, I reflect on my days growing up in that putrid orphanage. The dank smell of mold and mildew filtering up through the sewage confines below, the putrid shit they served us every day (they called it food), and the fat old hag Patricia with her rotted out teeth and vulgar abuse sessions. Yeah, I looked at people on the streets and thought they were the luckiest people alive. I used to wish that I had nothing, so I wouldn't have to worry about dealing with morons like her everyday.
It's been two years now. Two years to the day. I legally can't say what occurred back in 2001, but let's just say...Patricia fell, got hurt, and went into a deep sleep. Since that day I've been running life the way I want it to be. Doing whatever I can to survive, robbing the rich to give to the poor...Hell robbing the poor to give to the poor. But yesterday, yesterday I found something that I'll never forget.
I went to my father's grave, you know, to pay my respects, and while I was there, I noticed a small box that someone had laid at the foot of his tombstone.
"Scott Phoenix, inside lies a story that was never told to you
Yours in good faith,
J.P."
Now, of course I had no idea who the fuck "J.P." was, but I figured he knew something about me, so I took it back to my...well...home. Up until this point, I wasn't sure what to expect, however, when I opened this box, this mysterious object, I became completely oblivious to the world around me. Inside this box were pictures of me as a very young child, back at home...Before...Well....Before dad died. However, the unusual thing was, there was another child with me. Beneath these pictures was a letter, addressed to me, again, from "J.P.". I decided to post the letter to this write-up for future reference.
.:: LETTER FROM "J.P"::.
Scott,
There's a lot of shit you might not be aware of right now. So I'm going to take this chance to try and enlighten you. Open your eyes a bit.
See, Scott, you're not an only child.
My name is Jason.
Jason Phoenix!
I am your twin brother. Your "oh so amazing" father put me up for adoption. Figured he couldn't financially support having two children in the house. My entire childhood was spent going from foster home, to foster home. Moving every six months to a year. I never had a loving family Scott. For the longest time, I fucking hated you. I tried to find a way that I could get back at you. Find a way to show you how it felt.
Well, I watched a lot of movies, read a lot of books, and hung out with a lot of the wrong people. In the process of doing so, I realized that it's not you I should be mad at...Rather...Our, no...YOUR father. It was his fucking fault that I couldn't have a loving family Scott. It was his fucking fault that I didn't have a home! And why? WHY?!? Because the mother fucker was too god damn lazy to get a better paying job. So instead, he gave up one of his own children.
I'm sure you know how this story is going to end Scott. See, I got some people together, and I tried to figure out a way that I could get even. To find a way that I could inflict just as much pain as he inflicted on me. That night outside the arena...The shattered glass...The ring of a 9mm bullet...It wasn't an accident Scott. In fact, it was a direct strike! How could I get even with someone who took everything from me? EASY! I take everything from him!
I know your blood is boiling right now. I know you'd like nothing more than to come get me, to find me, to get even. Well think Scotty, is that really what good ole daddy would want? Would that make papa happy? I think not!
It's your turn to feel the fucking pain. It's your fucking turn to know the feeling of losing everything that ever held any meaning!
My name, address and phone number have legally changed, and I have moved out of the area. I'm living in San Andreas now Scott. You can come look, you can come play Mister Hero, but the fact remains....I'm one step ahead.
Scott...I killed your father!
Scott...I am your brother!
Take care of yourself.
Yours in good fath
Jason Phoenix
.::END OF LETTER::.

Well now, after breaking my right hand after putting it through a wall, throwing my television out a window, and trying to stab my fucking roomate...I have finally pulled some of my senses together. Should anyone find this letter, you will not find me in Canada anymore. I have begun my journey south. I have begun my voyage to find "JP". I have begun my journey...TO GET EVEN.
One way or another, I will find him!
I will get even!
One way or a-fucking-nother, I WILL GET HIM!
Rot In Pieces.
Scott.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Admin

In-Game Characters : Scott Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum