Absolute Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Steve: sorry.

Go down

For Steve: sorry. Empty For Steve: sorry.

Post by Seaton Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:57 pm

I couldn't post in that other section because i'm not admin, basically what you have to do is..

Subforum for:

LSPD > Approved LSPD Applications.
SASD > Approved SASD Applications.
Medical Section
> FD > Approved FD Applications
> EMT > Approved EMT Applications

I think that covers everything. ;S

also edit this into the rules section:

Code:
[font=century gothic][center] By registering into this Forum, you are agreeing to any of the terms below, and must follow the consequence if you are to breakk any of these rules listed below. [/center][/font]
[list][*] do NOT [b]Metagame[/b] (Mix OOC Information with IC)
[*] do NOT [b]Powergame[/b] (Roleplay something unrealistic)
[*] do NOT [b]Bunny-hop[/b] (Constantly jump to get around faster)
[*] do NOT [b]Revenge Kill[/b] (When you are killed, go back and kill whoever killed you)
[*] do NOT [b]Ninja Jack[/b] Throw someone from their vehicle without Rping it with /do or /me
[*] do NOT [b]Death Match[/b] (When you kill people randomly for no reason)
[*] do NOT [b]Car Death Match[/b] (When you constantly run someone over, no reason)
[*] do NOT [b]Car Park[/b] (When you park a car over someone, and kill them, basically CDM)
[*] do NOT [b]Advertise Servers[/b] (You came to this Server for one reason, and that's to Roleplay HERE)
[*] do NOT [b]Insult OOC[/b] (do not be to harsh with people OOC, if they take offence to it you can be reported)
[*] do NOT [b]Be OOCly Racist[/b] (A lot of people take offence to racism, if reported you can have jail time placed on you)
[*] do NOT [b]SPAM IC/OOC Chats[/b] (OOCLy, especially iCly - do not spam the same message over)
[*] do NOT [b]SPAM Advertisements[/b] (Do not post the same advertisement over and over again, if over 10 times, you will be admin jailed)

[/list]
[size=5][center][b][u]DON'T HACK[/u][/b][/center][/size]

[font=franklin gothic book][center]With most of these rules, you will be first admin jailed, the time depending on how serious you do it, but I warn you now. there is no point in bringing your hacks here, this is a great server to roleplay in, and we have equipment which detect almost any you use. If you want to hack go to a death match server, you will be IP Banned without [i]hesitation[/i] and you will never be able to Roleplay here again.[/center][/font]

Or just give me admin, and I can do it. I probably left some shit out, so you'll have to fix that.
Seaton
Seaton
Admin

In-Game Characters : Giuseppe Gaggi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum